Hezbollah Considering to Sue American Administration…

da Al Manar – 22/06/2010 Member of the Loyalty to the Resistance parliamentary bloc MP Nawwaf Moussawi announced on Tuesday that Hezbollah was considering the possibility of suing the US administration and all those who collaborate with it to distort the Resistance group’s image following the remarks made by US Assistant Secretary of State Jeffrey Feltman.
 In a press conference he held at the Parliament, Moussawi said that the lawsuit would target “anyone whom investigation shows to have taken funds from the US” for political use. 
Earlier last week, the lawmaker said USD 500 million had been spent by the US and certain Arab countries to bribe people into criticizing Hezbollah. 
Moussawi implicated several Lebanese municipality officials and other political figures in the country in the bribery case. He also noted that the money was spent through the United States Agency for International Development. 
Meanwhile, the US embassy in Lebanon issued a statement to dismiss the allegation, saying that the US was committed to supporting Lebanon, its government, and its people. “We provided this support transparently to the people and media, unlike others. The US is committed to continuing this support, and these baseless accusations will not change that,” the statement read.

0 Responses to “Hezbollah Considering to Sue American Administration…”



  1. Lascia un commento

Rispondi

Inserisci i tuoi dati qui sotto o clicca su un'icona per effettuare l'accesso:

Logo di WordPress.com

Stai commentando usando il tuo account WordPress.com. Chiudi sessione /  Modifica )

Google photo

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Google. Chiudi sessione /  Modifica )

Foto Twitter

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Twitter. Chiudi sessione /  Modifica )

Foto di Facebook

Stai commentando usando il tuo account Facebook. Chiudi sessione /  Modifica )

Connessione a %s...





%d blogger hanno fatto clic su Mi Piace per questo: